FCLA Internal Transition Planning
This page is for FCLA staff to plan the steps that we need to take before, during and after the transition.
- Make a copy of affected tables with changes needed for shared bib? (FCLA)
- Update circ tables (tab17, maybe tab16) to reflect closure June 23-July 1, so nothing falls due
- Rerun batch deletes for bibs with STA DELETED
- Switch Mango to Coop, no patron empowerment
- Send email when Aleph is brought down
- Execute steps on UXProd merge spreadsheet
- Continue access to SBTEST for ETL development
- Update any due dates during June 23-July 1 to July 2
- Switch Mango back to prod, turn on patron empowerment
- Verify printing setup in clients with libraries prior to restoring batch jobs throughout week of June 25-29
- Resume PLIF loads / cash export one week after transition (July 2)?
- Can we freeze policy / other Circ/UB/CR change requests? - As of June 1
- Can we set UBorrow "lower case" approx. 1 week prior (June 15)?
Arrow Reports needed for End of FY Stats
Circulation Activity (Event) Counts
Circulation (Event) Totals by Date Range
UBorrow Most Requested Titles
UBorrow Title Loan Counts
UBorrow Request counts by patron status