- LInk to the work of the Data Loading Group during the Shared Bib Implementation Project.
- This wiki page is updated every Monday to reflect the current status of Data Loading projects.
- The Shared Bib Implementation Team is updated in their biweekly calls and via emails to their listserv.
- CSUL members receive weekly status updates. Those reports are:
Types of DataLoads
- The Genload Clearinghouse is a table of approved profiles. Library staff can view the profiles of other SULs (and their own) and compare loading decisionsand setup while also promoting consistency between the separate institutional configurations.
- Information gathering -- Vendors, Record Types/Packages, Requesting institution
Centralized Data Loads
Identifying DDA/PDA Records in Aleph
All SUL Shared Bib liaisons please fill out the information on the DDA/PDA Record Loads spreadsheet, whether or not your library loads DDA/PDA records. This information will be useful to help SULs identify these records already in Aleph.
How to Put Files on the Servers
- Instructions for Using the Aleph File View/Download/Upload
MARC Org codes
STA Terms for Bibs
Use and issues for Bib STA field terms