- FLR50 has no patrons. No one will be able to Borrow material directly from FAR (walk-up), with the possible exception of some FLARE, in-library use only material.
- Temp patron account created on the fly.
- [Reading Room] functionality may be an option, if desired.
- Requests for material must be made by patron via Mango for UBorrow for SUL patrons(and eventually FCS), or via ILL for non SUL.
- May need to explore expanding UBorrow for Bound Periodicals, if to be loaned. UBorrow currently for Book and AV.
Questions for FLARE
- What should the Loan period be? Monographs = 60 days - UBorrow, Journals - 14 days - ILL, 1 - 30 day renewal allowed
- Will FLARE be the lender of Last Resort or included in geographic region? Lender of last resort
- Will there be any other item statuses, loan periods to setup? This may be workflow that occurs gradually over time.
- Discussion of possible request workflow for non-SUL. May be handled exclusively via their Discovery Tool.
- Need loan periods for other item status,if any.
- No overdue fines. Patrons will be fined based on Circ policy at Owning Institution\Library.
- Overdue and Lost notices to be sent to Borrowing library - same as pickup location for UBorrow.
Item Statuses are:
- 01(Regular Loan)
- 02(Regular Loan - inaccessible)
- 03(Regular Loan)
- 11(7 day loan if Bound)
- 90(In-Library Use)
- 95(Damaged - request new copy)
- FLARE Lending library only. Setup similar to UCF.